About Us

The Dutch Butcher was established in 1957. Originally owned and operated by the family Klashorst as a small butcher shop, but in 1980 is was sold to the current owned John Ottes. John who had previously run smaller butcher shops in the CBD for the past 15 years was ready for something different. The shop was originally a – x – mtr store, but over the years had been extended with the addition of a larger main store, a second storey, large factory & warehouse.